As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our Senior Account Executives up for success.
You should be a quick learner and have the ability to showcase what Patient Prism can provide in a compelling way.
Sales Development Representative – REMOTE
Patient Prism LLC
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Full job description
- About Patient Prism: Patient Prism holds five utility patents issued by the USPTO and is the only call tracking company that leverages artificial intelligence and human call coaching validation to deliver patients directly to dental practices. Successful dental practices use Patient Prism to track and analyze new patient calls, identify and schedule high-value patients, receive alerts and expert call coaching to win back missed new patient opportunities, train team members, and receive real-time intelligence to improve staffing, the new patient experience, and practice marketing. www.patientprism.com
Job Description: At Patient Prism, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we are seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our industry leading AI call monitoring and coaching software. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our Senior Account Executives up for success. You should be a quick learner and have the ability to showcase what Patient Prism can provide in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
What you’ll get to do:
- Represent our company’s products and services and meet new people everydayPartner with our sales team to generate meetings and sales pipeline.Use a variety of methods (Email, phone, social media) to engage prospectsAsk questions about the prospect’s business challenges and help them understand how Patient Prism may be able to help solve those challengesQualify leads to determine if prospect fits the buying criteria (budget, authority, needs)Manage, track and report all data and activities in the CRMAchieve monthly quotas + daily KPI’s
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of sales, marketing or customer service experience, with a history of goalsStrong communication skills via phone, email and social mediaExperience in fast-paced, dynamic environmentConsistent track record of overachievingEmpathic listener and persuasive communicatorCompetitive, resilient, and highly motivatedCoachable and desire to learnA great attitude and love for teamwork
- Proficiency with Hubspot or other CRM softwarePrior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas
What’s in it for you:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool)Flexible schedule (Virtual / In-office)Great opportunities for career growthCompetitive Salary + CommissionFree Lunches + Office Snacks