The coronavirus pandemic is changing the way many dental practices operate.
The American Dental Association recommended dentists postpone elective procedures until April 30.
This guide offers messaging tips as you communicate with your patients, while reassuring them that you and your team remain committed to providing excellent dental care.
Download our free guide today to receive:
- Methods for communicating important information to your team
- Guidance on updating your emergency care protocols
- Phrasing to reschedule non-emergency patients
- Sample email to send your patient base
- Verbiage to update your voicemail
- Messaging for your website
- Phrasing for door signage
After completing the form there will be more free resources to direct download on the following page.