Let’s face it: Two-thirds of Americans didn’t see a dentist regularly even before COVID-19.
Now more callers than ever have questions about safety protocols, treatment costs, and payment options - especially if they lost their dental insurance benefits during the past few months.
Please print and share this with your call-handling team to learn:
- What’s driving most calls
- How to answer when asked “How much will it be?”
- The best way to respond to, “Is it safe to come in?”
- Effective phrasing for out-of-network insurance questions
- Ways to win over nervous callers
- Additional resources to help your team
Patient Prism analyzed more than 150,000 dental practice phone calls between May 1 to June 8. We hope these free tips and trends will help your team convert more calls and rebuild your revenue.